Our Hotel Services
- ✔ Reception open from 8.00 am - 24.00 p.m.
- ✔ Laptop or ipad is provided on requestη
- ✔ Choice between different type of pillows
- ✔ Room service 8.00 am - 22.00 p.m.
- ✔ Breakfast is served between 7.00 am to 10.30 am.
- ✔ Εarly breakfast is served on request
- ✔ Βreakfast or food is provided in special packaging on request
- ✔ Βreakfast served in the room on request
- ✔ Cleaning service in the evening as additional check
- ✔ Luggage transfer
- ✔ Change of towels is provided on request
- ✔ Laundry service
- ✔ Rent a Car service
How you will find us
Chalkidiki is served by the international airport of Thessaloniki, "MACEDONIA", which is daily connected to major Greek and European cities through several flights. Contact line of "MACEDONIA" airport: +30 2310 473212. You can take a taxi or bus (distance to Thessaloniki city center: approximately 15 km) from the airport to Chalkidiki bus station (KTEL). From there you can go to any destination of Chalkidiki by bus.
Contact us for services on your transfer from the airport "MACEDONIA"
There are many ways to get to Halkidiki by car. Bellow you will find the road networks you should follow depending on where you start your trip.
Athens about 5 hr (Highway A1, E75)
Belgrade in Serbia about 7 hr (A1, E75)
Istanbul in Turkey about 8 hr (A2, E90)
Sofia in Northwest Bulgaria about 4 hr (Α25, Ε79)
Constanta in Romania about 8 hr.
If you are travelling from central Europe and prefer to take the Ferry from Italy to Igoumenitsa you will follow the Egnatia Odos ( E90) about 5 hrs. All the above routes will get you to Thessaloniki and from there you will follow the National road of Thessaloniki – Nea Moudania that will get you to Nea Flogita (aprox. 35 minutes).
There are bus connections to Thessaloniki from all villages and beaches of Chalkidiki. There are several daily bus connections throughout the whole year. Information - Chalkidiki bus station (KTEL): Thessaloniki station phone +30 2310 316555, 316565, www.in-ktel.gr.
Travelers arriving by train from Greece or from abroad are served by Thessaloniki railway station. There, you can get a taxi or bus to Chalkidiki bus station. From there you can go to any destination of Chalkidiki by bus. Thessaloniki railway station – Information Phone +30 2310 517517, 517518, www.ose.gr.